[mythtv] tv card setup question

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 02:33:29 -0500 (EST)

I don't understand spanish/portugese/whatever this language is, but my
guess is that it means "card = 6, type = 5". Found that on the net.. As an
aside, why not let it automagically detect? you can do that by not
including the card/tuner type.. Also, if you're running mandrake, maybe
harddrake would be handy? ALso note, this site talked about modifying the
bttv driver source..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=avermedia+tvphone+bttv+tuner&btnG=Google+Search

ste artculo de Zebub te ayudar a configurar tu tarjeta, pero recuerda la
TVPhone es la tarjeta nmero 6 (type=6) y su sintonizador el Philips PAL
(tuner=5).