[mythtv] quit problems

Cedar McKay mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 02:20:47 -0800

Hi. I'm really enjoying mythtv now that I've got it up and running. I'm
running the Oct 30 cvs, RH8 on a 800mhz PIII. When I start mythfrontend
I find that it does not go full screen unless I have a 800x600
resolution set up. No matter what, I can't seem to quit mythfrontend
without doing a control-c on the command line. Hitting esc doesn't do
the job.  However, if I am running 800x600 then the terminal window is
not clickable (because I'm at full screen). I'm forced to kill xwindows
to get rid of mythfrontend. Is there a better way?

thanks
cedar