[mythtv] Mythburn, little patched Makefile

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Wed Apr 2 17:58:10 EST 2003

On Wednesday 02 April 2003 05:33 pm, Leandro Dardini wrote:
> Hum... I'll check it tomorrow night... now here it is 0:31 and whitin six
> hours I have to get up to go to work :(
>
> Thank you for trying it.

	I managed to get a debug version compiled and running. Few thoughts:

	- You need a README explaining all the dependencies (cdda2wav,cdrecord,etc.)
	- Somewhere to set devices
	- Less scripts, more C++ :-)
	- settings.pro and/or qmake and/or make do not find libmythtv on their own
	- You might want to think about persistent burning lists

	Nice start, but lots of work still.

- thor