[mythtv] None

Nathan Ziarek nathan at ziarek.com
Fri Apr 4 08:11:07 EST 2003

Wow, it is cheap too ($159), at least for an HD Card.

I was under the impression that anything that uses the v41 something or
other (not too clear about any of it =) )would work with MythTV.

My questions are:

- how large of the HDTV files coming in?
- could they be compressed to MPEG4 realtime or delayed?
- what kind of processor are we needing to decode them without skippage?
- can the HD keep up with that real-time data rate?

I realize it is just a beginning, but it would be cool in deed.

Nate