[mythtv] SasQuatchOSD 0.1.1

Eric Andresen ruler111 at cox.net
Sat Apr 5 10:58:01 EST 2003

Good design, but a couple things with the implementation: Text field for
"Pause" info is being cut off, even though the dark grey box you made
for it is about twice the size of the text field (it cuts off right at
the "-- 0.02% full", so I can barely see the second zero. Also, the
subtitle and main title overlap a bit when theres a letter with a drop,
such as 'y'.

One suggestion I have though, would be to see about putting the channel
icon on the screen somewhere, like the blueosd has in current cvs.

Cheers, good work.

--
--Eric Andresen
  ndiin at asu.edu