[mythtv] MythMusic

Brent Norris brent at biglinux.tccw.wku.edu
Sun Apr 6 19:47:39 EDT 2003

I just updated to CVS of MythMusic after I updated my machine to RH9.
Don't know if it is something with 9 or something in the CVS of
mythmusic, but I am experiencing EXTREMELY bad interactivity with it.
So bad that keypresses are interpreted about a minute after they are
pressed.  The GUI is not updating either.  I am using it in the
Intelligent shuffle mode with the showasplayed option set.  It seems to
start after I change the ranking on the current song.  Before that it
seems to update alright.  Is anyone else seeing this?

--
Brent Norris <brent at linux.wku.edu>