[mythtv] [bug] Mythtv Ignoring Keypress

Ben Brown ben at handcoder.com
Mon Apr 7 09:58:35 EDT 2003

I know I've mentioned this before, but I noticed it again and did a
little more snooping.  I don't have a clue what the problem is, but
sometimes mythtv just stops accepting keypress events.  It continues to
play, but It won't register any of my key press events.  If I alt-tab to
mythfrontend, it still responds, I can navigate the menus without
problems.  If I alt-tab back to mythtv, it still doesn't work.  I
thought it might be a window focus problem, but I don't think that is it
as I can leave and comeback to the window and the problem is still
there.  The only solution I've found is to kill mythtv and restart
mythfrontend.

Thanks
Ben