Previous Channel Functionality was Re: [mythtv] Channel changing Bugs...

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Apr 8 08:47:25 EDT 2003

Correct Eric.  If you press it once, it goes back to the previous
channel.  If after the timeout (Probably  .75 seconds - 1 second), you
press it again, it will go to the channel you were just one.  But, if
you press it within multiple times within rapid succession, it will go
back the amount of times pressed in history.  Make sense?

-dan