[mythtv] New OSD's

Ben Brown ben at handcoder.com
Tue Apr 8 15:40:38 EDT 2003

Hey Isaac,

If your still looking for suggestions on the osd stuff, I'd like to see
masking support for the status bars.  I assume you are just stretching
the image that is specified as the status fill.  I'd like to be able to
apply a mask to the status bar.  This way if I wanted more the just a
rectangular bar I could have it.

Thanks
Ben