[mythtv] MovieFinder

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Wed Apr 9 20:27:07 EDT 2003

Joel Feenstra wrote:
> Is there plans for a ProgFinder type screen that finds and lists only
> movies? I'm not sure how to implement this myself, but I'm looking at
> the code in progfind.cpp for a start. I was basically thinking the exact
> same code, but with a filter to only select movies. Or maybe a key could
> switch to a movie filtered view. Help is appreciated.
>
> Joel Feenstra

Does anybody know what a reliable way to select only movies from the
database. I was thinking that if the stars > 0 or some sort of category
filtering. I was kinda looking at how the mythweb does it. From that
quick lookover it looks like it's category based. Do all movies the
movies on the website that xmltv steals the info from have ratings?

Joel Feenstra