[mythtv] Multiple Keypresses causes problems

Peter Marriott peter at bms.net.au
Fri Apr 11 21:45:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am having an issue where if I press "enter" rapidly in succession on
the "Watch TV" button, it hangs my frontend.  This happens with a local
frontend and a remote frontend.  Before you say well don't press enter
rapidly, my XBOX remote does this quite often, so I would really like to
fix it.

Following is the console output on the backend (when a local frontend
had the Enter key hit twice quickly).

Starting up as the master server.
Probed: /dev/video1 - Television
Probed: /dev/video1 - Composite1
Probed: /dev/video1 - Composite2
Probed: /dev/video1 - S-Video
Probed: /dev/video0 - Television
Probed: /dev/video0 - Composite1
Probed: /dev/video0 - S-Video
adding: mythtv.aquariumsdownunder.com.au as a player 1
adding: mythtv.aquariumsdownunder.com.au as a player 0
adding: mythtv.aquariumsdownunder.com.au as a player 0
adding: mythtv.aquariumsdownunder.com.au as a player 0
adding: mythtv.aquariumsdownunder.com.au as a remote ringbuffer
Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
channel '0' has no tuner (composite)
adding: mythtv.aquariumsdownunder.com.au as a player 0
strange error flushing buffer ...
adding: mythtv.aquariumsdownunder.com.au as a remote ringbuffer
Unknown state transition: WatchingLiveTV to WatchingLiveTV

Hope you can help... If more info is needed please let me know.

Cheers
Peter