[mythtv] Channel changing Bugs...

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Sat Apr 12 19:35:23 EDT 2003

I'm a bit behind on my mythtv reading so I appologize if this has
already been mentioned.

Here in Denmark, on a system called KabelTV, some channels 'share
space'', e.g. Fox Kids by day, Hallmark by night. How would that work in
the source.channel variety? I would be happy to integrate these channels
into one if one can specify, per channel, starting and ending hours, but
that may be too much work for a fairly marginal problem, I guess..

/Martin.

Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>