[mythtv] Non v4l2 systems

Thor Johnson thormj at ieee.org
Sun Apr 13 13:44:19 EDT 2003

I saw it was "fixed" in cvs  a day ago, but I'm missing something:
  channel.cpp: In member function `bool Channel::Open()':
  channel.cpp:55: `struct v4l2_capability' has no member named
`capabilities'
  channel.cpp:55: `V4L2_CAP_VIDEO_CAPTURE' undeclared (first use this
function)
  channel.cpp:55: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
function it appears in.)

Questions:
  1. How do I indicate I don't have v4l2 (if that's my problem and getting
it is painful)
  2. I have AverTV Stereo (BT878, no BTAudio), running on Mdk 9.0
    a) How do I get v4l2... how hard is it to get running

TIA,
Thor Johnson