[mythtv] Mythmusic setup

Eric Andresen ruler111 at cox.net
Sun Apr 13 15:27:03 EDT 2003

I just mucked around with this patch, and brought it up to date.

-- Added ListAsShuffled, ShowRatings
-- Removed the Visualizations menu, made it work like the treelevels
setting instead.
-- Made the CDDevice probe for devices, not restrict to certain values
-- Added AudioDevice setting to do the same.

Attached is a tarball.

--
--Eric Andresen
  ndiin at asu.edu