[mythtv] Subject for my last message: PVR 250 Audio

Michael Jones mike at phasegate.com
Fri Apr 18 23:34:40 EDT 2003

Hi Wade -

I'm trying to get my pvr 250 running as well, perhaps you've solved the same
problems:

Were you able to get Audio working?  If yes, do you have any hints for us?

I'm using mplayer to view the /dev/video0 stream & that works fine, but
within Myth I have some stuttering that affects audio pretty heavily, and
video quality a bit as well.  Any hints?

Mike