[mythtv] [PATCH] Add transcoding support (final)
ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:59:33 EDT 2003
a couple things about the transcoding stuff you merged.
1) This line needs to be added in NuppelVideoPlayer::AddTextData around
txtlen[wtxt] = len;
2) You may want to remove the ForceChannel stuff in channel.cpp and
channel.h, that just snuck into my patch. My AverTV card doesn't seem to
tune correctly if initialized to the current channel, so I need to force
an up-1, down-1 to get it synced. My patch didn't include the actual
call to ForceChannel, but I forgot to remove the function when I made the
3) In Transcoder::InitTranscoder in transcoder.cpp around line 289, the
transcoder still saves the original file as .nuv.old instead of removing
it. I left that there on purpose, since the transcoder may still be
buggy, and people may not want to lose their files, but I thought I'd
bring it up in case you want to revert to the original 'replace the old
file with the new one' (in which case just remove the rename, and
uncomment the unlink)
4) You seem to run some sort of code formatter on your code. Could you
tell me what it is, so I can make cleaner patches?
5) I noticed you didn't include the control to enable the transcoders in
mythfrontend (or the cvs.sql). I'm just curious why not.
More information about the mythtv-dev