[mythtv] Adjusting individual time offsets

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Sun Apr 20 16:13:55 EDT 2003

I get what your saying, and that's basically what my patch will be
doing. When you run mythfilldatabase it will use the global time offset
that gets set in the settings table unless there is a different offset
set in the channels table. As for minute offsets, it only does hour
offsets, but that's something that could probably be changed fairly
easily. I was only thinking of hourly offsets so that's what the patch
does, but maybe I'll make it do minute tweaks which could be usefull.
We'll see if this works at all.

I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but I decided that based on
what the xmltv documentation was saying I was going to completely ignore
the timezone information that is in the file, and just use the offset
that is set in setup/setup or the per-channel offset.

Joel Feenstra