[mythtv] New 'O' option only displays OK

Dan M dan at milkcarton.com
Sun Apr 20 19:35:53 EDT 2003

I haven't noticed the issue you have but I have noticed a couple of things.

If I start above channel 11 (Don't know if its an arbitriary value, or
something mucked up with my data), when I hit 'O' I can scroll through
channels above it, but not below it.  If I start below chan 11, I can
browse through channels below it, but not above it.

I also see a bunch of QDate errors on the console:
QDate::setYMD: Invalid date 2003/42/18
QTime::setHMS Invalid time 50:00:00.000

I'm working on a mod for this feature to display the channel number
along with the rest of the info.  When I get done with this, I might
look into the rest of the issues

-dan