[mythtv] gist.com support status?

Tue Apr 22 18:51:17 EDT 2003

> > It's US tv listings only - yes?
>
> Yup.  No xmltv required, and more complete data when compared to the normal
> tv_grab_na, though.

Just for the record.  For uk users there appears to be a new xml tv data source at
http://www.bleb.org/tv2

They previously had just three days data, but they now do 6/7 days of data.  The data is in XML format, but is quite basic, lacking category info.

I have dropped a note to the xmltv list, and I'll try and get in touch with the site owner to see what the state of play is with the data.

Looks good though.