[mythtv] Attention all OSD theme maintainers/authors concerning

ben ben at handcoder.com
Wed Apr 23 09:28:18 EDT 2003

The %BR% doesn't always work.  For example If I put in %STARTTIME% -
%ENDTIME% %BR% %DESCRIPTION% and DESCRIPTION has a null value, what I
get on screen is:

7:00AM-10:00AM %BR%

If description is not null I get what you would expect:

7:00AM-8:00AM
Bo and Luke have incredible aim hanging
out of a window at 60 mph.

Ben