[mythtv] Attention all OSD theme maintainers/authors concerning

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Apr 23 21:46:33 EDT 2003

> >If you want to sort the EPG by field X, then would field X be what you
> >would want displayed in the big font also?
> >
> Not necessarily, but something along those lines, yes.
>
> We can think about this more when do generally adapt Myth more to that
> preset / channame idea.

OK, it's easy to add an item.  Most places in the code that use this
are getting the keyword array filled by the same function so adding to
that one place will cover pretty much everything.  The only place I see
right now that doesn't call that common function is the 'h'istory code
and the 'type in a channel number to change channels' code.

Chris