[mythtv] RE: channel incorrect in browse mode when going forward

Bruce Markey bjm at LVCM.com
Thu Apr 24 15:19:00 EDT 2003

Chris Pinkham wrote:
> Do you mean that you have captioning on, then a caption is displayed,
> and while it's displaying you hit 't' to turn it off and the caption
> never disappears?

Correct. Sorry I was a little vague. If I trun close caption
on for a brief segment then want to turn it off, the text
sometimes isn't cleared and stays on screen. To fix it, I
usually turn CC back on, wait until there is no text then
turn it off again. I would think that it just need to clear
the text display when it is toggled off.

--  bjm