[mythtv] frame comparisons....

Adam Lydick adam.lydick at verizon.net
Thu Apr 24 09:46:12 EDT 2003

I'd hit citeseer for image indexing. I hit it earlier and saw some image
histogram-based papers that looked somewhat promising. We have it a bit
easier, as there is no need to worry about sub-picture matches. You just
want to match the entire frame. I'll post links if I find anything that
looks really worthwhile.

Adam