[mythtv] Re:MythMkMovie

Jeff Nuckles coincapital at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 22:56:57 EDT 2003

It would be really nice if the directions for how to
use mythmkmovie were less complicated than what is
written in the file. I'm no techno-slouch but im not
having any luck.

I'm not really concerned with how it works or what the
future plans are, I just need a few simple steps to
get it up and running and at this point I have not
been able to get either version to work because the
documentation just says "make an ini file that looks
like this...and then goes into a bunch of other things
that dont help me at all."

I appreciate all the effort that you have put into
this and I would love to be able to use it.

Jeff Nuckles