[mythtv] MythMkMovie

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 20:39:32 EDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 01:07:29AM +0200, Martin Moeller wrote:
> Anyone know what's up with Michael and his empty mails?
> It seems he's not able to send a message body to the list?
>
> Anyone else using Mutt/1.5.4i having trouble?
>
> It seems his mails came through just fine when using Evolution.
>
> Judging from the raw message, he probably has a problem with his PGP
> signature...?

Dangit. I'll work on fixing that. I'm using mutt 1.3.28. For now, I'll
stop using PGP sigs until I can fix it. Anybody got some time for me to
play email tag for a bit with them? Ideally, somebody who's seeing my
empty emails?

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net