[mythtv] xmltv and database error Unknown column 'userid' in 'field list' ?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Tue Apr 29 23:58:03 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 10:49 pm, cmisip wrote:
> I figured it out.  There is a 0-8-to-0-9.sql which I thought I applied.
> I applied it and it is working again.  Curiosly it said there was an
> error on line 31 with Error 1061 Duplicate key name 'progid'

Use cvs.sql when upgrading between cvs versions -- by using 0-8-to-0-9.sql
more than once, now, you've messed your database up as you're missing at
least one of the recent db changes.  Also, I generally have 'database update
required' or something like that in the commit message whenever the database
schema changes.

Isaac