[mythtv] New version of Mythchannels

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Fri Aug 1 16:30:53 EDT 2003

MessageI've got same feedback from someone in Gant, Belguim. I assume that the problem it's the same.
Also I've got similar questions from people from Ireland and Switzerland, however I don't have their confirmation.

Let's see if I have a chance for extending that to the all frequencies simultaneusly to the DVB-t support so you can tell me if it solved this.

Thx for the feedback.