[mythtv] MythMkMovie 1.0

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Fri Aug 1 22:15:48 EDT 2003

MythMkMovie 1.0 has just been released. MythMkMovie is the glue between
mythtv and mencoder, allowing you to take your mythtv recordings and
archive them off into DiVX files, to watch later from cd, dvd, etc.

1.0 has all the important features I can find for this, including:
* multiple attempts to encode the file, and in different ways
* honors cutlists, allowing you to easily remove commercials from your
  recordings
* simple (but effective) gui to allow you easier access to the
  information about the shows you are archiving

It's available at http://www.icelus.org/

If there are any questions or concerns regarding this, please send me an
email. I'm rather overwhelmed by real life right now, but I will try and
answer them.
--
Michael J. Pedersen
My Jabber ID: pedersen at jabber.org.uk
My GnuPG KeyID: 6CB0A96C       My Public Key Available At: www.keyserver.net
My GnuPG Key Fingerprint: E8F0 920F EB2F 7FDE DF4E  23CC 2CEB 8E6F 6CB0 A96C