[mythtv] DVB Fixes

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Sun Aug 3 23:03:39 EDT 2003

Kenneth Aafløy wrote:

> This is the sollution for libavformat creating an extra stream during
> channel change, I think (transform.diff).

+               DRAWBACK:
+                    Cannot record multiple video streams

Does this mean that recording several channels at the same time from the
same card (from the same transponder) doesn't work anymore, not even in
theory? This would be a bummer, because it was one of my design goals to
make that possible. Personally, I'd rather have Live-TV broken than
multiple recordings. Multiple recordings currently don't work anyways
due to MythTV, but maybe there is a better solution that will work in
the future as well?