[mythtv] patch to add native lirc support

Dan Conti dconti at acm.wwu.edu
Tue Aug 5 10:02:16 EDT 2003

Indeed I would agree with you there. I'll just upgrade. Might want to drop a
comment above the lirc stuff in settings.pro to indicate the dependency on
3.1, since the rest of mythtv builds fine from CVS with 3.0.5.

Thanks for submitting this by the way, really timely since i just started
looking at configuring lirc last night :)

-Dan