[mythtv] Mythweb2 Recorded Programs List

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Tue Aug 5 11:51:58 EDT 2003

I have noticed that in mythweb2 (as previously in the original mythweb), my
"recorded programs" list is a bit shorter than the actual list of programs
that are sitting on my drive, which I can list just fine in mythfrontend at
the local machine.

Note that my mythweb is on a different PC than my mythfrontend or
mythbackend, but the webserver and the database server are the same PC. Is
this a question of timeouts?

Also, the "Show Recordings" drop-down box does list titles of some shows
that don't make it into the web list, but when I select those titles, the
list still does not reflect them.

Is this a time-out issue or something I can fix at this end on my setup?

Thanks,
DAM