[mythtv] Mythweb2 Recorded Programs List

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Tue Aug 5 12:25:55 EDT 2003

Interesting. On mine, a refresh makes no difference. Also, I checked the
source, and I see that the code for the table listing the programs does
close itself up:

And after that, it does have the hidden legend table, and the table, div,
body, and html closing tags are all there, too.

It seems whacky that, with everything listing correctly at the frontend, we
wouldn't at least see an error on the web end. Unless tidy coding is
trapping that error, I guess.

DAM