[mythtv] patch to add native lirc support

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Wed Aug 6 16:23:54 EDT 2003

> Blah, disregard my last email, I can't read -- you were using
QApp::postEvent,
> and that's perfectly safe to be called from an outside thread.  Just
applied
> this to CVS, thanks =)

Some day I'll learn to read all the mail on a list before I go digging. I
was certain postEvent was being used, still didn't stop me from immediately
double-checking, and then reading your reply.

My worry regarding locking qApp was related to the various widget fetching
functions I had to call directly. I'm somewhat certain they are totally
unsafe. I've got a better way (still just using Qt) but it is more
intrusive. I'll send a patch later, heck maybe it will even fix the arrow
key behavior.

--
Anduin Withers