[mythtv] Are mythmusic playlists within playlists stored as negative ids currently?

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Thu Aug 7 17:34:35 EDT 2003

In mythmusic are playlists within playlists stored as negative ids currently?

A long time ago when discussion of implementing playlists in mythmusic was
taking place Isaac wrote excerpt:

>In fact, how would you handle playlists containing other playlists with that
>schema? I had just planned on making playlist ids negative ints inside the
>existing list. So, a playlist of '64,23,-6,24' would be translated to 'song
>#64, #23, playlist #6, song #24' on load.
>Isaac

I'm working on a web interface for mythmusic and I want to handle these
items properly.  I don't seem to have any examples of negative ids within
the song lists in my database.  Maybe the information is lost copying back
and forth from the active play list...

Does someone know offhand if this is how it was finally implemented?

Thanks,
Brent.