[mythtv] native lirc support and qt

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Fri Aug 8 15:03:53 EDT 2003

> I spoke a bit too soon on native lirc support with qt 3.0 - it doesn't
> work.

Strange, as I said I didn't actually have Qt 3.0 to test on though. However
in Qt 3.1 the same code which should be executing on 3.0 works.

> Everything compiles ok, but only about 10% of the keystrokes made it
> through, and all took as long as 10 seconds to be reflected in the UI.

Did you check the console to make sure the text in your lircrc file was
being properly converted to key sequences? I suppose it is probably fine as
I assume the same setup works in 3.2 for you (though the 3.0 QKeySequence
could be much different).

Probably all moot now as you've gone and upgraded.

--
Anduin Withers