[mythtv] transcoding with cutlist

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Aug 10 17:27:59 EDT 2003

well, I've just run a transcode from two different machines (my
workstation, and the main frontend/backend myth box) - the transcode
runs on the backend machine, but I've initiated it from the two
different places.

Anyway, nothing I can do so far will make the cutlist reset (which
results in a bit of weirdness when cutlist points live out past the end
of the file - can't delete them, is there a "delete all points"
command?), and as far as I can tell, only the first commercial
(cutpoint) is ever getting deleted.

So..  I'm happy to do more bug testing, since I'd LOVE to get this
feature working (it would mean that I can actually start cleaning off my
mythtv drive!)

-Chris