[mythtv] Visor OSD
webmaster at dddane.com
Mon Aug 11 01:12:18 EDT 2003
> The tgz linked from http://www.coincapital.com/visor/ contains both the
> and OSD themes (I would assume that this is the same file available from
> myth website)
I downloaded the visor that has the visorOSD. I'm using it and like it,
*but* it seems to have a few issues..... that are all related
1) When manually entering channel numbers, they don't display.
2) When manually entering channel numbers, the channel changes (even though
the #s aren't displayed)--but sometimes the volume is muted and I have to
3) When manually entering channel numbers, the channel doesn't seem to
always change? I noticed it did this, and instead of changing it muted
4) When entering a 2 digit channel #, only the first digit is accepted.
Putting in channel 49 might change to channel 4 instead of 49.
5) When manually entering channel numbers, the channel doesn't always change
It seems odd that an OSD would affect the input in such a manner, can anyone
else reproduce these things? Prior to changing to visorOSD, none of these
More information about the mythtv-dev