[mythtv] new mplayer nuv patch?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Aug 14 09:04:20 EDT 2003

> If someone is
> whining wanting a handout that's different, but alot of people just want
> to help with suggestions, ideas, testing and/or information and don't
> expect anything in return.  They shouldn't be told "submit a patch or
> shutup" simply because they want to help.

People are often pushy about this.  I'm not a C programmer.  Well, not a
good (or even a mediocre one).  However, I'm not going to feel bad about
it - there ARE a lit of whiney people.  On that note, he's also probably
forgotten my original disclaimer when I started working on mythweb - I'm
not a C programmer, but I want to help, so I'm going to do what I do
best.

Anyway, no harm done.  I *would* update the mplayer patch if I could.
But I can't, so I was just asking for info.

-Chris