[mythtv] Re:ALSA patch

Frank Martelli frank at foodsavvy.com
Mon Aug 18 09:55:54 EDT 2003

Thanks Reza, that did it.  I was able to use the ALSA output,
unfortunately I still only get audio out of the left channel.  (I think
it's both channel's audio, however.  This is with a
SiS7012/intel810-clone)  I'll probably poke around in
libs/libmyth/audio*.* and see if I can figure out what is making my
soundcard unhappy.  What's really got me buggin' is that running xawtv and
'aplay /dev/dsp' *works*.

-Frank