[mythtv] transcoding with cutlist

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Aug 19 12:24:33 EDT 2003

Just out of curiosity, what is used when you turn on the option to do
automatic transcoding? Does it use one of these systems (mythmkmovie,
mythencode or mythtranscode) or does it use something else?

NB: I just tried it for the first time and I think I still have some
settings to change because my 770MB original (PVR250) was transcoded
down to a 449MB MPEG4 file which doesn't seem correct ;-) I know Isaac
said it was not finished yet but I thought I had only to do with audio?

-Tako