[mythtv] WinTV PVR-250 Install/Config

Ron Kellam ron at haliplex.com.au
Wed Aug 20 09:55:16 EDT 2003

OK, so the interrupt count is not zero.  It doesn't really tell us anything about the PVR-250 then - other devices are also sharing interrupt 11 - ethernet and usb...  I assume they are working, so you will be getting interrupts from them...

There's probably nothing further to glean from the interrupt count, unless you can shuffle the interrupt usage to get the PVR-250 on its own.  Even then, it would just confirm that the card is not functioning properly - which you already know...

What about the ioctl definitions?  Initially, my test_ioctl was out of sync with the driver even though the source was pulled straight from CVS - just because they used different header files.  Even when I sorted that out, it still wouldn't work under Myth because of Myth's own defintions for the ioctl values...

Anyone else care to comment?

Ron