[mythtv] Strange problem with Mythweb in 0.11

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Aug 19 21:34:17 EDT 2003

> Yes, thats really strange to... I can't understand why I get these warnings...
> I've even configured my PHP to only write out errors with
> "error_reporting = E_COMPILE_ERROR|E_ERROR|E_CORE_ERROR" in php.ini, but still
> get these warnings... The script is also very slow (compared to earlier) and
> it seems to make a lot of disk-accesses when rendering the page...

the errors.php file overwrites the php.ini settings.  But you still
shouldn't be getting this error.  PHP is supposed to just let you walk
all over the variable types - reassigning them as necessary.

I've added some code to make sure that variable gets set as an array,
will commit it in a sec if you want to take a look.

-Chris