[mythtv] What modules contain the code to deal with audio capture?

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Wed Aug 20 16:53:40 EDT 2003

I'm using an external cable tuner, and when I change channels in live
tv, the audio starts to stutter and sounds clipped as well.  I know very
little about  the sound drivers, so I was hoping to get a pointer in the
right direction (as in which files or modules contain the relevant
code)...

I'm running the AT kernel with the relevant AT alsa RPMS on an ASUS
Pundit with the intel8x1 driver.  Though I'm convinced the problem is
with myth... (I also tried native alsa support and it had the same
problems)

Reza