[mythtv] Trick play patch

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Thu Aug 21 18:01:19 EDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:13:51PM -0500, David Engel wrote:
> > > It's more complicated than that.  The fade movement needs to be
> > > adjusted somehow too.
>
> I've got some ideas, but it's probably not a high priority, so no
> promises when/if I'll get to it.

Well, the solution popped into my head overnight and I couldn't get it
out so I went ahead and implemented it.  That solution is to make the
relevant parts of the OSD use time instead of frames.  The patch is
attached.  It's somewhat big because of renaming some members to
reflect the change from frames to time.  The actual logic changes
aren't that big.

David
--
David Engel