[mythtv] libmyth vs libmythtv

Kirby Vandivort kvandivo at ks.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 26 22:11:23 EDT 2003

I'm in the process of adding some files and I am torn.
Should I put them in libmyth, or libmythtv ?

So, I'm curious.  What is the philosophical and historic difference between
libmyth and libmythtv ?

I've got a class that will be called from mythfilldatabase, as well
as from mythtv proper.  Where should it go?

(I'm working on automatic recommendations, if anyone is curious.  It will
be called when mythfilldatabase is called, but will also need to be
accessible from mythtv itself.)

--

Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical and Computational Biophysics
Email: kvandivo at ks.uiuc.edu          3051 Beckman Institute