[mythtv] How to add listview having checkboxes

Amandeep S Kaile askaile at d1.com.au
Wed Aug 27 14:38:24 EDT 2003

My Problem is not grabber. I already had new grabber and we have written
our own web service which will will provide us program information. My
problem is how to put listview having checkboxes in setup program. As i
wants to do everything from GUI not from command line as in case of
North america. Also i wants to provide the user with option of selecting
multiple provider and select the channels itself from GUI. By default
grabber is selecting all available channels.

Regards
Amandeep