[mythtv] mythfrontend 0.12 crash when trying to view EPG

Colin Morey colin at random-chaos.org.uk
Tue Dec 2 15:55:44 EST 2003

when trying to view the EPG, either by hitting 'm' when watching LiveTV,
or by trying to schedule a recording, mythfrontend generates a
segmentation fault.

I've not tried this with CVS, but it 100% reproducible with 0.12.
for once, I think I've managed to successfully compile mythtv with
debugging support, so i'm attaching a backtrace, this is with viewing
the EPG via the recording schedule link.

I've snipped a lot of cache errors, myth still throws up segmentation
faults after i fixed the permissions problem in ~

let me know if you need any more info.

Cheers,

Colin Morey
--