[mythtv] [patch] guidegrid cleanup

avalanche at beyondmonkey.com avalanche at beyondmonkey.com
Mon Dec 8 16:02:58 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Isaac Richards" <ijr at po.cwru.edu>
To: "Development of mythtv" <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv] [patch] guidegrid cleanup

> On Monday 08 December 2003 01:09 am, avalanche at beyondmonkey.com wrote:
> > Cleaned up guidegrid a bit, reactivated keyDown handling and kicked all
> > the event blocking stuff as it's not needed anymore (fingers crossed).
>
> This looks good, but I was kind of wanting to hold off on such changes until
> after the 0.13 release, just in case it turns out that we need to revert back
> to the old QSocket code.

No hurry here, my original intention was to reenable the keyDown stuff for 0.13
and I got a little carried away since I had hoped that the keyrepeat problems
where linked to the socket stuff too, but no luck. Still happens for me as soon
as the CPU is over taxed by repaints.

I'd suggest to just uncomment the keyDown part for 0.13 as fillRecordinfos()
shouldn't interfere anymore.

av