[mythtv] mythweb/mythwap updates

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Thu Dec 18 09:54:57 EST 2003

Very nice Chris.
The Wap theme does work pretty well with my phone (Kyocera 7135).

A couple things I may try to help update later this evening when I get
home:

1. the index page says it is like 100+K when it loads for me; pretty
slow; and slow to draw all few hundred channels.  Maybe start with a
page that lets you type your channel number (I know most of what I care
about) with a button to display the list if desired?  Maybe I should set
up a favorites list for the Wap interface; is there a way to do that
without forcing it to affect all the other interfaces?

2. my browser (EIS Web?) doesn't seem to do CSS or background colors;
everything is displayed on a white background (not exactly sure if this
is fixable on my browser yet).  So some of the text is almost white on
white and impossible to read.  (I tested it and could use it because I
looked at my laptop to see where to click :-))

Thanks again,
Mike Kedl