[mythtv] mythweb/mythwap updates

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Thu Dec 18 19:26:23 EST 2003

Here is a patch to address #1 below.
I am using another browser for now that ignores even more color stuff so #2
is not currently an issue.  I'll look at #2 again later 2nite maybe...

What I did:
A - added a config option to turn off even the mythtv image (in conf.php)
    This version starts with the image off.
B - added a config option to turn off showing of all the channels (in conf.php)
    This version starts with the channel display off.
C - Added a button to turn channel display back on. (its a toggle)
D - Added an input field to allow jumping straight to a channel from the
listings page and from the channel detail page.  For now you must type the
channel like "1069" or "2069" (if you have two sources).  I'm not sure
whether to display a list of sources if you have more than one and then
prepend the 1 or 2 (and zeros) or what...  Knowing the number (like I do)
works for now.
E - I'm not sure if I got the default time right for loading the first
channel display; you may need to look at that.

This is much faster for my pokey phone than before.

What do you think?
Thanks for keeping the web interface going!

Cheers,
Mike